How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Basu Your Own Question
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Doctor (other than dermatologist)
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 29245
Experience:  MD
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr Basu is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have had this red chafing Ness on my penis shaft. A few

Customer Question

I have had this red chafing Ness on my penis shaft. A few years ago I had it checked out and the doctor said it was just red because of irritation. However it's still there years later. Doesn't hurt, or sting or anything, however it get a little raw after sex for more than 15 min. I don't have insurance but I really want to have a second opinion so I know what to do now. Please's been bugging me for years
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Can you please post a pic here?

Sounds like eczema or allergic type rash.

A pic will be better.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile: