Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Redness on penile shaft. itchyness, i thought i had

Customer Question
Redness on penile shaft...

Redness on penile shaft. itchyness

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I thought i had masterbated to roughly and caused the problem. The redness is itchy to the touch. checked for bumps, but don't see anything that looks specifically like bumps, other than hair folicles. left side of penis head is a little red and touchy. I'm right handed, and thus thought it was because i was rough in masterbating

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
1/31/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. Nair, Dermatologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Nair
Dr. Nair, Dermatologist

Thank you for requesting me. Would a photograph of the affected area be possible at your convenience?