Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

What is the most affordable or free healthcare plan

Customer Question
available for undocumented immigrants?...
What is the most affordable or free healthcare plan available for undocumented immigrants?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
1/31/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Where do you live?

What country are you from ?

Do you have a job?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

I am from Brazil. No job. No serious medical problem

As far as I know there is not any specific plan for people who are in the USA illegally.

Your best bet is to go to the ER for your emergent care and public clinic for your routine medical care.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Doctor, thanks for the answer. This question is more related to researching. I would like someone to research this for me.
Thanks

Ok. My pleasure.

I wish you the best.

Thnaks. Did you opt out?