Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I had a very small say 2-2.5 mil spot on the inside of my…

Customer Question
Hi, I had a very...
Hi, I had a very small say 2-2.5 mil brown spot on the inside of my ring finger about 1cm above my ring. It was brown in colour and had a little dot next to it. I stupidly removed the top layer of skin with a needle and am now worried it could have been a melanoma? I took a photo but don't know how to upload it? Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
1/30/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Are they attached now?
Hello, have you seen my photos? Thanks

Thank you very much for the photo sent.

This definitely does not look like a melanoma .

Have you got a dermascopy teat done ?

Hello

Please do let me know if you still have your concern. I am awaiting a message from you .

I would be happy to help you

Hello . I am still awaiting a reply from your end.

Please do let me know if you still have your concern.

I would be happy to help you

Warm Regards

Dr Pravin

dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist