Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have acne, do you reccommend any face wash or other

Customer Question
product to use?...
i have acne, do you reccommend any face wash or other product to use?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
1/29/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Depression, trichitilomania. Medications: Latuda, lexapro, sleeping pill

Thank you for that additional information.

Actually there is a lot of treatments, both over the counter and by Rx that can help.

I can list them here but let me, instead, give you data from a highly respected source that I believe you will find helpful:

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/acne/basics/definition/con-20020580

As a father of five I have been involved in this issue many times and I can promise that there is no need for to suffer.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD