Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I started to get the odd wart on my hands when I was. I used…

Customer Question
I started to get the...
I started to get the odd wart on my hands when I was young. I used compound w to get rid of them. as the years progressed, I kept getting more warts. Since turning 50 I now have them on my arms and my legs. 99% of them are small, the size of a pen tip. There are about 50 on each leg and about 20 on each arm. I am now 56 years old. Is there a name for this condition and what can I do about it?
Thank You,
Richard Schatz ***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
1/27/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

are you sure they are warts?

you need to see a dermatologist and get a skin biopsy to be sure.

would you like to upload a clear jpg photo for us to review here?

type a word in the textbox and highlight it

then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg

this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

I had my question answered by a question, I will not use this service again nor will I recommend it to anyone else!

are you not willing to upload a photo of the area?

I need to see the area to better help you.

I do not know how to send pictures! I will just have to wait for my dermatology appointment (in 7 months!!)

are you on a phone?

you need to have a computer to be able to upload a photo

or you can contact customer service for help

US/Canada 1.***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST