Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

There's this bump made up of two other smaller bumps, they…

Customer Question
there's this bump made up...
there's this bump made up of two other smaller bumps, they are white in color and it seems that inside those bumps are two little red circles, I'm going to be honest and say I've had unprotected sex, not all the Time but is happened. I'm worried. I did take a couple of pictures..please help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Could you please tell me what they are, I will definitely see a doctor but I would like to know what it is and if its urgent. I've had them for almost a year now, I thought they would go away by now but it's still there. Since they don't hurt, I assumed it was ok and so I left it like that. Is their a home remedy to take care of them?
1/26/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

No I do not

Thank you for that additional information.

Unfortunately all of the pictures are out of focus and do not show the lesion in any detail at all.

If they have been present for a year they might be a wart.....

So. What should you do?

Stop putting this off -- have a doctor take a look.

If you are to embarrassed to consult with your normal MD then, by all means, go to the local clinic where you can be anonymous.

In the end, however, I do not think this is anything serious.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS