How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 8094
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm not entirely sure where to start but I'm having several

Customer Question

I'm not entirely sure where to start but I'm having several complications around my penis. I'm not sure if they are related but I have a body-wide rash that kinda looks somewhat similar to some of the stuff going on down there.
I went to my GP several times and have been told it was fungal and have been given several creams but to no avail it has not cleared whatever was going on down there. I have taken both oral and topic anti fungal agents but would like a second opinion on what could possibly the issue.
I asked if it could genital herpes but my GP said it didn't look like it was that to him.
the two little red dot like spots seem to come and go as they please but are responsive to triamcinolone acetonide-- and some of the patches seem to go away temporarily with the anti fungal cream.
The last issue is something that i have noticed there for a while, it seems ulcer like and is soft to the touch with fluid like stuff under it but it doesn't really bother me but one of the spots seems to be coming from it-- and it doesn't go away.
I'm very nervous as to what it could possibly be
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I woke up today my knees were extremely swollen and have been hurting excruciatingly but the crater like lesion on my penis went away.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thanks for the query,

First of all you should get STD screening and if there is a non healing ulcer or lesion on your penis you should get it evaluated by genitourinary specialist so that anything serious can be ruled out and exact diagnosis can be found and treatment can be given accordingly. You may need a swab test for this.

You can take tylenol 2 tablets for your knee pain and apply ibuprofen gel and crepe bandage.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

Wish you good health