Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I recently just shaved my pubic region about a week ago.

Customer Question
Hello! I recently...

Hello! I recently just shaved my pubic region about a week ago. about 3-4 days later after shaving I had two painless scabs show up on my penis. I went to the doctor and he diagnosed it as a Folliculitis But now I have about 3 more scabs and some painless clusters of what looks like blistered right next to the scabs. They do not itch or hurt at all.

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I had burning while I used the bathroom as well and the doctor said that was a case of Urethritis

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
1/25/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. SH, Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician

Thank you for your question.

Can you please send a picture or two so that I can help you out in a better way.

Kindest regards

dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist