Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

The left side of my groin and my inner left thigh has been…

Customer Question
The left side of...

The left side of my groin and my inner left thigh has been super sensitive and somewhat painful to touch also when I'm urinating I don't feel as relaxed as I usually do it doesn't sting, but it does have a sensation that the urine is extra hot

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
I also felst the sensitive skin sensation on my lower left leg. And I have noticed my apetite was a lil off today. So I'm a little confused on whats going on.
1/24/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

you could be having a hernia there or possibly a pinched nerve in your pelvis or sacrum causing this nerve sensitivity.

are you male or female?

how old are you?

what medications are you taking?

do you have a doctor you can see who can check your urine for infection and check the nerves in your leg?