Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dr. Attili, this is ***** ***** again with the possible

Customer Question
Dr. Attili, this is...

Dr. Attili, this is ***** ***** again with the possible sterioidal atrophy of the penis shaft. I had technical issues with JustAnswer but I have returned and would like to consult.

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

About four months ago I suffered chafing and dryness due to unlubricated intercourse with my partner, followed by some tearing, cracking and dryness. A GP prescribed a topical steroid (triamcinilone) which I used for several days with no improvement. I experienced redness and dryness of the shaft for a few weeks afterward, using conventional moisturizers to combat dryness. The redness and pain is gone, but my skin feels like it has lost a lot of elasticity, the shaft is shiny when erect and powdery dry unless I use Man1 Man Oil penis cream twice a day. I am able to function sexually, but my skin feels delicate and inelastic.

Doctor's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dermatology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes, but is this question to be posted publicly? How long should I wait?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
1/22/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

can you upload a clear jpg photo of your penis skin from a computer?

here are instructions to do that

type a word in the textbox and highlight it

then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg

this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert