Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

After ejaculation It appears that I dampness from my scrotum

Customer Question

after ejaculation It appears that I dampness from my scrotum and become itchy in the groin area why
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

Hello from Just answer,

This can occur due to any fungal infection in the scrotum or can be due to a condition called Retrograde ejaculation. You need to get examined and tested by a dermatologist to see what exactly is the problem.

I’m glad I helped you today. If done for now, please leave positive rating [Request to click on the 5th star] above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today.

We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback.

You can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Chaithanya" in the medicine or health categories.

If you have any medical questions in future, save this link to reach me.

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/

A little bonus from your side is highly appreciated!

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

I just wanted to know how are you doing? Can you rate the converstaion posiitvely [click on the 5th star], so that I'm compensated for the answer. Thanks for that!