Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

After ejaculation It appears that I dampness from my scrotum…

Customer Question
after ejaculation It appears that...
after ejaculation It appears that I dampness from my scrotum and become itchy in the groin area why
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
1/22/2016
Dermatologist: Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered. replied 2 years ago
Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.

Hello from Just answer,

This can occur due to any fungal infection in the scrotum or can be due to a condition called Retrograde ejaculation. You need to get examined and tested by a dermatologist to see what exactly is the problem.

I’m glad I helped you today. If done for now, please leave positive rating [Request to click on the 5th star] above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today.

We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback.

You can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Chaithanya" in the medicine or health categories.

If you have any medical questions in future, save this link to reach me.

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/

A little bonus from your side is highly appreciated!

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

I just wanted to know how are you doing? Can you rate the converstaion posiitvely [click on the 5th star], so that I'm compensated for the answer. Thanks for that!