Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

I'm writing to understand if there is any chance a scar at

Customer Question
the top of the butt...
I'm writing to understand if there is any chance a scar at the top of the butt crack between the butt cheeks can be related to an anal sexual assault as a child.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
1/13/2016
Dermatologist: Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor

How long have you had the scar?

My question is related to some doubts I have about my partner.Background - she is Brazilian and has some attributes that may indicate plastic surgery, however, I believe she is a skilled manipulator and leaves me feeling guilty for asking any questions more often than not (should be first hint).-she warned me ahead of our first sexual encounter she was sodomized between the age of 5-10 resulting in a significant scar at the top of the butt crack. Obviously I'm not a doctor and a terrible story if true, however her butt seems to be very out of proportion to her frame and overall unnatural looking (although no obvious feel of implant to the touch). In addition, when looking at common methods of buttock augmentation her scar is located at the exact same entry point.Other drivers of doubt---
-she has large somewhat unnatural looking breasts with scars underneath. She claims these are from a Reduction at the age of 18. I've seen reduction scars similar to this but never on a woman with such a tiny waist, perky breasts, and overall petite figure.
-she has very bright amazingly blue eyes and she uses eye drops excessively. She avoids/complains about sensitivity to sun constantly. Also, no one in her family has eyes any lighter than hazel.
-her nose also doesn't completely align to her family members. Some what more slender with one nostril slightly smaller than the other. Also, she uses nasal spray more frequently than anyone I have ever encountered.You can probably tell I'm leaning towards some assumptions, but I'm still reaching out. She has an ability to deflect, vilify, guilt me out of any questions of doubt over a period of two plus years.

Why don't you try telling her that you love her and are crazy about her no matter what! Tell her that it doesn't matter to you if she has had plastic surgery. You would love her no less.

But it might be important for health reasons to know about prior surgeries, especially if you plan on being in a long term relationship. For example, implants can rupture or get infected. Some believe the material in certain implants may increase one's risk of getting an autoimmune disorder (e.g. lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome). Knowing about these surgeries could be an important factor in figuring out any mysterious symptoms or conditions.

Hi there. Did you have any follow up questions for me? Let me know if you do and I would be happy to help further. If you have no additional questions, please don't forget to provide a rating. Thank you.

I have tried the approach several times and she sticks hard to the story and creates endless fights. Actually in the process of one now.If it isn't medically possible I can bring this forward and force her to come clean. I very much want to get passed this.I don't know that I can ever get passed it if I can't confirm any of the above is true or not because I'll always think she is lying to me. Can you answer the specific question related to the scar?

My answer to that would be no. I don't see how a scar like the one you describe could be related to an anal sexual assault. I would thik there would have had to have been trauma to the skin to produce such a scar. Buttock implantation surgery can leave a scar in the upper gluteal crease that is about 3-5cm in length.

Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor