How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dr abid Your Own Question
dr abid
dr abid, Doctor (other than dermatologist)
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 5985
Experience:  I have completed my training in Internal Medicine with sufficent experience to handle variety of patients having skin problem
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dr abid is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question regarding an issue with the tip of my

Customer Question

Customer: Hi there? I have a question regarding an issue with the tip of my penis. I am new to being sexually active (five months) and after a weekend with my partner (who is my one and only sexual partner) I have noticed that the tip of my penis has become red, and covered with very small spots. It looks irritated, and a bit blotchy. Is this something to be concerned about? I am not circumcised and I have fordyce spots on the shaft of my penis. Thanks.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: There are no itches, aches or pains associated with the problem. Is there anything else in particular you'd like to know?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dermatology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Potentially...
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would attaching a picture help?
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there ...

Please upload picture ?

Regards .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There you go.
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for uploading pictures , this will help to guide you properly ...

These small white spots are actually puss filled spots , redness along with these spots indicates infection and you should get antibiotics along with Tab Ibuprofen 400 mg three times a day for 5 days to overcome redness .

This will clear up with appropriate antibiotics .

So please get antibiotic prescription along with Tab Ibuprofen .

Apply locally antibiotic cream like Polymyxcin , this will help you out .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please rate my answer as good service .

Thanks .