dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a rash of sorts on my penis shaft.. Cannot find an

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, i have a rash of sorts on my penis shaft.. Cannot find an answer for what it might be
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it does not itch, it is not tender, and it popped up pretty much over night small grouping, half the size of a penny
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dermatology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure About how long?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here is a picture
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me and apologies for the delay in responding. Am on Asia time and have only just seen your question this morning.

Did you have unprotected sex with a new partner in the last 1-2 weeks?

Did you apply anything new on the penis (e.g lubricant) within 24 hours of the blisters starting? Any new oral medicine during that time?