Dr. Nair
Dr. Nair, Dermatologist
Experience:  MBBS, MD (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology)
40004158

I have red spot on my high upper thigh and my waist and

Customer Question

I have red spot on my high upper thigh and my waist and arms. They come and go, for maybe the past two year. They look like small rashes. Im not allergic to anything. They started out being itchy and now i think um used to it because it doesnt itch anymore. And ideas on what it could be?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is***** and I will do my best to provide a useful input.

Would a photograph of the affected area be possible at your convenience?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its not on my face or lower legs at all
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sometimes it will be on my beast as well. Thank you for helping. I have googled so much and cant find the right answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Breast*
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the photographs. Would some close up of the lesions be possible? Possibly with a flash?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
of course
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its not on my bwck just on my tummy and breast arms and thighs
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** much better photographs. Your rash is not typical of any one condition - the possibilities I would keep are Guttate Psoriasis, Recurrent Pityriasis Rosea, and Pityriasis Lichenoids Chronica (PLC). As such a skin biopsy will be required to diagnose the problem accurately. None of these conditions are dangerous so don't worry on that account.

If you cannot see a doctor easily then you could try using Cortizone-10 ointment twice a day on these lesions for a few weeks to see if that helps. You can buy this over the counter without a prescription.