DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
24257177

I asked this questions many times now I woke up this morning

Customer Question

I asked this questions many times now I woke up this morning with a little whitehead check out the picture let me know please.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I laid down for 5 min checked again that mark is gone no whiteness not even a mark on the skin where it was
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

It is strange. Did you touch the whitehead?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it did not hurt
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

Did you try to remove it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not play with it much .. In the fear of popping it and not being able to show my doctor. I just ran my finger over it and pushed it.
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

It could be debris. Have you had it before?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In a different spot I did white liquid came out
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
4 weeks ago but I was using a lot of lotromin
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

If it is fungal infection, the area should be red. I don't think it is fungal infection. It could be just debris. It is not likely the inside suddenly popped up. You don't need to worry about it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It does get red in the area at times
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could this be herpes
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

It doesn't look herpes. If it was a blister, it could become an ulcer and then crust. But you should have pain. Since it gets red, it could be debris from fungal infection.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do get pain here an there but never seen anything crust over or scab up or discharge yellow liquid.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The pain is a more burning pain not itchy pain like a rash
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

Fungal infection also causes burning pain.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What should I put on it? It's been two months of pain
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

You already used lotromin. It could be fungus resistant to lotromin or something else. I recommend you see a dermatologist to take a sample and have a skin biopsy.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been frustrated not getting any answers with solutions been to a couple docs.. I just don't know where to go from here
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

Did they take a sample and have a skin biopsy?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No they said they don't see anything wrong it comes and goes ... And they said everything looks normal ..
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

Didn't they see redness?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No not really because usually my skin down there will get browner or more red when it goes it protection mode and shrivels up.. If that makes sense.. I'm just lost for answers .. I'm so stressed out with neck pain headaches over this
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

How tall? How much do you weigh? Any medical problems? Any medications? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm 6 foot 4 250 pounds. No medical problems really.. Family history of heart attack high blood pressure diabetes. Prostate cancer... I have been on cipro and doxy for two months been diagnosed with enlarged prostate due to prostititus .. White blood cells were found in my urine after prostate message.. I also suffer from excess swearing so I was taking robinul for that for over a year to control my sweating. I do tend to get high blood pressure when I'm nervous some highest was 145/100
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

Since your doctors can't find the skin lesion, it could be due to the nerve problem in the glans. You should try to take oral neurontin or cymbalta. It also helps neck pain & headaches.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is possible I could have nerve problems? Now I do have bulging disks in my back in the past and pack pain and hip pain.. I'm just more scared this resembles herpes. But from pics I have seen online I don't think it is but in my head I'm thinking it is...
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

After the white one is gone, the skin looks normal.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
your opinion would you rule out herpes
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

No herpes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know if you saw my other posts with pictures. I'm just stressed trying to figure out why I feel like this .. Now I did have prostititus in the past with Penis pain.. Put never saw skin changes as much.. And I noticed it came after a. Sexual encounter almost 11 weeks ago.. That's why I'm worried but all my doctors tell me it's nothing and stress can play a factor. But I believe it's some kinda of fungal infection cause I have had pain on top of my glands that come and go for many months
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

Try neurontin or cymbalta. If it works, it is not fungal infection.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I get that otc.. Do you still believe it's not herpes
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

No, they are prescription medications. Not herpes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I'm saying my condition do you still believe it's not herpes? Are you able to prescribe meds or do I need to try to get it from my own doc?
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

It is not herpes. You need to get it from your doctor.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok so herpes sore would crust over like pictures I saw? And pimples or white filled areas that pop could be from a fungal infection. ? And fungal infections can make you sick tired and so on? Can they cause that
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

Ok so herpes sore would crust over like pictures I saw? Yes. And pimples or white filled areas that pop could be from a fungal infection? No. And fungal infections can make you sick tired and so on? No. sick tiredness could be due another cause such as diabetes, depression, underactive thyroid, and so forth.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Then what could caused the pimples
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

Hi

The other expert has opted out

Do you have a specific question that has not been answered?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
trying to figure this all out
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just don't know what's going on can u help
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

This is a harmless cyst.

Use a hot compress and do soap scrubs for several days to a week.

If it does not resolve, show it to your doctor.

Please click a positive rating.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you think it could've herpes
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

Not by this picture.

Please click a positive.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there sweat glands and oil glands that can get infected and irratated
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

Yes.

I have told you what I think this is.

Your doctor will confirm that, I believe.

I have still seen no positive rating, and that is the only way we can provide this service as we are paid per positive rating only.