dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have had a skin rash since April. It is very itchy and

Customer Question

I have had a skin rash since April. It is very itchy and painful and hot. It was thought to be scabies and I did the usual treatment with a little improvement. It doesn't look like scabies anymore. It is a lot of random red raised scabbed dots on my back, waist, buttocks and back of thighs. It is aggravated by heat and sweat and since menopause my skin is very dry and thin and I have frequent hot flashes that increase sweating and heat? I have tried lidex, benedryl, moisturizing and permethrin. It affects my sleep due to the itching and pain. It feels like hot pinpricks when I try too lie still to sleep. Any thoughts?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Please attach a picture