Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

I have dark red, itchy patches of dry skin on the inside of

Customer Question
Customer: I have dark red...
Customer: I have dark red, itchy patches of dry skin on the inside of my left leg (near left testicle, not sure what it is and how to treat it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: some bumps are red
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dermatology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: okay
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dermatology
12/5/2015
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 1 year ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
okay, I hope this is suitable enough

Thank you very much for the photo sent.

It is a very straightforward case of Tinea Cruris .

This is a fungal infection of the skin which occurs due to sweating .

You can treat it with over the counter Canestan Cream applied on the area twice a day for 4 weeks.

Thank you very much for the photo sent.

Hello

I am awaiting a response from you .

Do you wish to have more information regarding your condition ?

I would be happy to assist you with any more information.

Regards

Dr Pravin

dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist