How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dermdoc19 Your Own Question
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 4069
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dermdoc19 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was wondering if you could help me with a skin problem i

Customer Question

i was wondering if you could help me with a skin problem i have one side of my penis is red i just noticed it when i was washing it in the shower and it started to sting i have rubbed some Hydrozole cream on the area and its making it feel better i just want to no if its any sings of stds that's all
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question. My name is***** and I will do my best to provide a useful input.

Would a photograph of the affected area be possible at your convenience?

Have you had unprotected sexual contact with a new partner in the last 1-2 weeks?