Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

I am seeking dermatology consult and a letter so that I can

Customer Question
access funds in my FSA...
I am seeking dermatology consult and a letter so that I can access funds in my FSA for laser skin or chemical peel treatments. I had a response from a Dr. Dermdoc19 and Dr. Rick, MD. Never was full able to connect with Dermdoc19 but got a response from
Dr. Rick MD. I am willing to pay the $150 but only if you are able to write the letter. If you are not able to write the letter, I will ask for my money back. By the way are you experienced in dermatology and can you recommend the proper laser treatments or
chemical peels?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
11/26/2015
Dermatologist: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 1 year ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD