How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 31569
Experience:  Years of outpatient experience treating dermatological problems
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been circumcised a while back and have got skin rash

Customer Question

I have been circumcised a while back and have got skin rash just under my forehead how can I resolve this
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Hi an sorry for the delay

Can you either describe the rash for me or post a photo on this page?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please find herewith three pictures
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.


These are called pearly penile papules and they are small benign cysts. Not an infection and most often they go away without any treatment

However, if they bother you, a dermatologist can remove them with a painles CO2 laser

Let me know if you need any more information please