Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

I have been dating a girl for a month and we had sex for the

Customer Question
I have been dating a...
I have been dating a girl for a month and we had sex for the first time 5 days ago. I used a condom and asked her if she was clean before having sex and she said she was. I have been abstinent for the past 2 years and tested previously so I knew I was clean going into this relationship.The day we had sex I had shaved my lower region that morning and the day after we had sex I had a what looked like a blood blister on my genitals. There was no pain but it was there so I thought maybe it was an ingrown hair and I attempted to pop it. A lot of blood came out as I suspected but I never found a hair. Since then I have been trying to drain it every day but it's not going away. The only time it kinda stings is when I break it open to to drain it and put anti-biotic on it but other than that I wouldn't feel it at all. I went to day to get a blood HPV2 test and those results should be back in a few days. What is this and how to I get rid of it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
11/14/2015
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Hello

I am awaiting your response.
I would be happy to assist you .

Regards

Dr Pravin

Please do get back to me so I can help you . Thanks .

dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist