dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a rash that occurs below my belly button, around my

Customer Question

I have a rash that occurs below my belly button, around my armpits, and on the inside of my elbow, and sometimes if I itch it(which seems to make it worse), it will spread down to my legs particularly on my thighs and the side of my calves. I don't believe it to be STD, although I would appreciate your opinion on it. No doctor has ever been able to get to the bottom of it. It is scaring the heck out of me. I've had sex with a few women, none of them have ever had an issue. However, recently earlier this year I had sex with a girl who came back to me and mentioned she had some symptoms that were exactly similar to mine. I never took major concern to the rash because no one could ever get to the bottom of it and it tends to come and go, flare up for one or a few months, and go away and flare up for one or a few months and go away. However, if it is contagious I definitely want to get to the bottom of it. I am scared crapless.... Please help me.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I am awaiting your response.
I would be happy to assist you .

Regards

Dr Pravin

Please do get back to me so I can help you . Thanks .