dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I read the conversation you had with man that had inchy

Customer Question

I read the conversation you had with man that had inchy areas on penis and upper scotum. I've had a similar rash over a year. Tried monastat 7 off brand seemed to help but still have burning of skin plus red unrated areas where there is dry skill that just peels away painlessly.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It itches very badly at the base of my penis not on the upper side but between the lower front shafts and scrotum on both sides of the bottom of my penis a scotum.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can add photos when my phone charge is higher.
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already uploaded 3 photos to this site. Am quite aggravated hearing this from the professional I expected to be speaking with. Embarrassed isn't even a strong enough word plus feeling very angry , anxious at the same time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Photos were uploaded 10 minutes after suggesting that I would , once my phone would allow , battery had to recharge to nominal level.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
12:30 am
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will not rate this nor request a refund as I should , since the pre-advertising suggested in very strong terms I would be speaking with someone immediately and that person would be a live professional a DR. This service is too expensive under these circumstances and the advertising is false and intentionally misleading. BUT I'll say again , am reserving final judgement until I have recieved more information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will I be speaking to anyone live during this correspondence as I was lead to believe ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
More photos
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This took a lot of courage and now makes me sick for trusting my deepest issue with this organization.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still no response?