How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Hasan Your Own Question
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 8575
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr. Hasan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a red spot on urethral opening. I have been to an sti

Customer Question

Hi I have a red spot on urethral opening. I have been to an sti clinic and results came back negative on all. I also had two small white bumps under my for skin but sneezing them removed it. The red spot when squeezed a clear liquid come out. What have I got?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are photos
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just to make aware couple months ago paid for sex was protected with flavoured condom. (Never used one before then). It finished of though as unprotected oral so a blow job that was all. I had to climities myself. So none of my ejaculated sperm went in her mouth.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. At the most this can be a fungal infection. I have reviewed the picture in detail and I reassure you that the symptoms are neither consistent with any STI nor with anything else serious so just don't worry. I will address your question in two aspects; what you can do yourself and what your doctor can do for you. As far as what you can do yourself is concerned in such situations you can apply OTC 1% hydrocortisone cream mixed with OTC clotrimazole cream twice daily on the area for two weeks. If symptoms persist after 2 weeks, see a urologist but I reassure you again that nothing serious including HIV is possible so please don't stress yourself. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards