How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 45932
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Iam suffering while pulling back my foreskin of my panis,

Customer Question

Hi Sir, Iam suffering while pulling back my foreskin of my panis, when iam trying to pull forceable back its coming back but some rushes is occurring at the top of my penis. Kindly help me out and advise any treatment My age is 39 and Im married Warm Regards
Naveesh Kumar
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

rashes of the top of the penis can be a sign of infection of the glands penis.

you should see a doctor to see if you need antibioitc therapy or antifungal treatment for your penis head to treat the rash.

once the rash is treated, it can be easier to pull back the foreskin

you should be pulling back the foreskin daily when you shower to clean with soap and water.

would you like to post a clear jpg photo of the rash of the head of the penis so I can better help you?

here are instructions to how to upload a clear jpg photo from a computer.

type a word in the textbox and highlight it

then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg

this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer