How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. D. Love Your Own Question
Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 18536
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr. D. Love is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a keratinic lesion under my glans

Customer Question

I have a keratinic lesion under my glans
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Has been there for few months. No pain no itching no discharge.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want the diagnosis and treatment. Thanks
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

From the appearance on the images, this is worrisome for genital warts, which is a viral infection of the genital skin. The best treatment for this would be a destructive technique performed by your doctor, such as freezing, electrocautery, chemical ablation, etc. There are freezing interventions that are available over the counter. These are not as strong as what can be done by your doctor, but if you are seeking something that can be tried without seeing your doctor, this would be the best that is available over the counter.

If I can provide any further information, please let me know.

Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if additional information would be helpful.