Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

Will you be online in 30 mintues

Customer Question
Will you be online in 30 mintues
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
Ok I have taken some photos of spots on my back which I would like reviewed online please. I have spent considerable time in the sun but have extremely good Olive skin. I do not have many spots on my body but would like an opinion on these attached images. Image 06 seems more like a long line rather than a spot which is a little more of a concern. Please advise as best as you can.
Hi, I would like an answer soon prior to making any other appointments. Your expediency would be greatly appreacited.
Thanks
10/6/2015
Dermatologist: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 2 years ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

I can assist you. would you like my help?

I have already listed my concern and paid the fee.

The first one looks benign. Most likely a seborrheic keratosis.

However, the moles need to be checked.

they need looked at under a microscope by your doctor

welcome. please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it

DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor