How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 7313
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Penis feels as though it was bumping into something in my

Customer Question

penis feels as though it was bumping into something in my partners vagina. Perhaps pubic bone. Now erection feels sore at tip of penis if touched right on the underside of tip on penis shaft. Also noticed slight brusing in that area. Any way to treat the brusing? Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thanks for query.

The symptoms you have might be a result of friction (at the minimum) or bending of penis and penile fracture (for the worst) while erect, the bruise can be due to an underlying hematoma as well as a penile fracture. And since, you have soreness as well, I suggest that you have a physical examination done at the ER or an Urgent Care to rule out penile fracture. The bruising itself will go away in 2 to 3 weeks time, take Tylenol or Advil for the pain. Refrain from sexual intercourse till this is examined and a fracture ruled out or at least till the bruising settles (if there is no fracture).

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top corner.

Wish you good health.