How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Pravin Your Own Question
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 2735
Experience:  Senior Consultant MBBS DNB (DVD)
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr. Pravin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a 77 year old active lady. I have diabetics Peripheral

Customer Question

I am a 77 year old active lady. I have diabetics Peripheral Neuropathy, diagnosed 8 years ago. I have had skin cancers, all 4! Squamous, Basil, Melanoma. Merkel. I went to UCSF to have the Merkel cell taken off my chin, then, radiation. Most cancers have
been on my on my face. I see a specialist. Two months ago I started having a pain in my lower right leg on my shin. It was very sensitive, now it full on HURTS. Dr. T Chang biopsied it two weeks ago and again last Tuesday. The lab determined that it was a
Squamous Cell. (my son age 44 died of a squamous cell cancer in his throat) She cut it out again. Now my leg hurts more than ever in a five to seven inch circle. It hurts to walk, sleep, shower. The blood that came out of the wound was jelly BLACK. I hate
getting a sore on my lower leg. I fear this is something very serious. I know black blood is NOT GOOD. It has been there awhile. Also, Dr. Chang says the wound is not infected.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.


Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.


Please do let me know if you still have your concern. I am awaiting a message from you .

I would be happy to help you

Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.

Hello ,

I would like to assist you in your query.

Awaiting a response from you .

Dr Pravin