Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

I have two sores on my chin that I thought was pimples. They

Customer Question
I have two sores on...
I have two sores on my chin that I thought was pimples. They have been itching and I looked at them and they look like opens sores that are white in the middle. A little concerned Mother has skin cancer and this just started a few days ago. The skin is pealing around the sores and they ooze clear liquid.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/9/2015
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist