How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrThomasMd Your Own Question
DrThomasMd, Internist/homeopath
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 64329
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
DrThomasMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 26yeras old and didn't have sex from last 2 years but I

Customer Question

hi I am 26yeras old and didn't have sex from last 2 years but I masturbate regularly. from last week I have a kind of blood lump on foreskin of penis down side. its get bigger and painful when touch and now its become black crusty and hard. what should I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.


You should see an internal medicine doctor.

Is sounds like a blood blister that will not stop.

This could represent a platelet disorder, and you need blood tests.

you also need an exam. For a correct diagnosis.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.