How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMd Your Own Question
DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 65319
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
DrRussMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ihave hair follicle scabs all over my head and under mustach

Customer Question

ihave hair follicle scabs all over my head and under mustach had it under my beard until i cut it off .driving me crazy but rubbing alcholl on head did not work getting worse over past yr. scabs and bumps are small hard and crusty painf
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 years ago.


Sounds like folliculitis

You need mupiricin or fucidin.

Your doctor can prescribe these.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ihave no blisters just crusty patches scabs blead whan scratched off
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 years ago.

You don't have to have blisters

glad to look at a picture