dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have what i believe are paracites or bugs in my stool head

Customer Question

I have what i believe are paracites or bugs in my stool head and arms. On my arms they have very sharp bite, and they seem to move in a straight line or horseshoe type shape m
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David
parasites in the stools would often cause diarrhea symptoms
you can get parasites in your stools if you drink unclean river or lake water or if you get fecal mater on your hands and get it into your mouth
stool parasites can be easily diagnosed with a stool ovum and parasite test
skin parasites like scabies can be diagnosed by a skin biopsy and skin examination
you have to see a doctor to get stool testing and skin testing to look for parasites
do you have diarrhea?
do you have a doctor you can see who can test your stools and biopsy your skin to find out what is going on?