dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a horrible rash on my foot consisting of tiny bumps

Customer Question

I have a horrible rash on my foot consisting of tiny bumps filled with clear puss (so gross).
I've been using tinea treatments, home remedies and anti fungal creams but nothing seems to work.
I can't sleep. It's keeping me awake. The rash is spreading. I've been to 3 doctors i dont know what it is!
Please help
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is***** and I will do my best to provide a useful input.
Would a photograph of the affected area be possible at your convenience?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Dr Nair.Thank you for your response. I have attached photos below.
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 2 years ago.
Good Morning,
Thank you for the photographs (am on Asia time and have just seen your response) - how long have you had this rash and are the hands and feet the only areas affected?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi thereI've just been to the GP who has told me i have tinea and scabies.I have treatment now
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 2 years ago.
Okay glad you got first hand attention. Would you like me to have this question closed or would you like to keep it open for a second opinion if the Rx does not work?