How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. SH Your Own Question
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 8781
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr. SH is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What do these raised small lumpy like areas between my

Customer Question

What do these raised small lumpy like areas between my breast look like to you?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Actually the bumps are not as clearly visible.
Can you please get me a closer and clearer picture with better lighting.
Also, can you please let me know if this is causing you any symptoms or no?
Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
3 pics attached... the places between my breast stay this way with no friction its almost like cellulite the raised areas are white can't seem to get a pic that shows what it looks like in "real life" its red around the white raised areas..also if I scratch/rub my skin or pick at a bump or blackhead (anywhere on body) or have a plastic bag on my arm to open a door the skin in that area swells and turns white... I am 33 and have "picked" at blackheads my whole life and scratched skin without it swelling/whelping up... also these new Brown patches shaped like large "continents" about 3 to 6 inches diameter on back of both calves that gets darker in the sun have started to appear... when i come inside they start "magically" going away. .. they got so dark at the ballpark my husband actually noticed them...
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
I think that all this could be a fungal infection of the skin (tinea).
I would recommend that you should try using OTC 1% hydrocortisone mixed with monistat skin cream over the involved areas on your body for 5 to 7 days.
Hopefully it will go away.
Let me know if you have more questions.
Please rate me by clicking on one of the stars.
Kind regards