dr abid
dr abid, Doctor (other than dermatologist)
Experience:  I have completed my training in Internal Medicine with sufficent experience to handle variety of patients having skin problem
16766337

I have bumps on my shaft for a time now and am curious as to

Customer Question

I have bumps on my shaft for a long time now and am curious as to what they are.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I also have skin dermatis of face ears n head I'm prescribided ketacanzol and a prescribed lotion for my face. I got that little scrap on my shaft and dermatologist said its from masterbating with this dermatis. I haven't had sex in like 4 years. I feel fine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No discharge, they don't hurt, no pain, the one 2 the left is a little raised
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
But don't hurt to touch. It's super soft when I touch feels apart of my skin smooth
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They are not hard. I've masterbated 3 times in last week.
Expert:  dr abid replied 2 years ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for your question and uploading pictures .

This seems to be genital warts and this is the type Of STD , It would be ideal for you to visit your dr for prescription drugs for proper management please .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Positive feedback will be appreciated .

Thanks .