Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

I also have little red bumps on the hairline. In addition

Customer Question
large painful squishy bumps on...
I also have little red bumps on the hairline. In addition large painful squishy bumps on the scalp. My dermatologist biopsied one and came back as inflammation?? Then the biopsy site went bald. :_(. He gave me clindamyacin dauber but I am allergic to it. Seems to cause more bumps. Susan. ( I have adrenal insuffiency).
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
8/2/2015
Dermatologist: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

can you upload a clear photo of your scalp?

here are instructions

type a word in the textbox and highlight it

then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg

this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

I have I pad and no computer. I can't follow the instructions but I can e mail a photo of my scalp. Susan. Addionally, I sweat a lot, have many allergies.

if you sweat a lot, you could have a fungal infection on your scalp.

you might need an antifungal cream for your scalp.

you can email a photo to info @ justanswer . com

That would be consistent with adrenal insuffiency. I will send photo. A scaping was done and was negative. I will send a photo to the email address . Thank you

the administrators can take several hours to 1/2 a day to forward me that photo

I will have to let you know when I get it.

Thank you, Susan

you are welcome.

dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist