How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMd Your Own Question
DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 64401
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
DrRussMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am an 70 yo an uncircumcised penis . I am unable to pull

Customer Question

I am an 70 yo an uncircumcised penis . I am unable to pull back the foreskin without pain . I have this problem for a little over a month . IS this a yeast infection . I might add I have an incontinence condition witch creates a moist area around the penis . IS there a pill or cream I can apply?
I am a two finger typer , so my replies will be very slow
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.
You need to go see a doctor.
This is more than just infection, as it might involve scar tissue.
A urologist can often fix this if caught early.
If there is fungal infection , you need a prescription cream, not over the counter.
Scrubbing with soap under the foreskin and using chlotrimazole over the counter could help some, but will probably not be enough.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.