Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I was hoping I could send a pic but I got a tattoo a week

Customer Question

I was hoping I could send a pic but I got a tattoo a week ago and noticed in a couple spots I noticed little bumps which have been itchy...it is only on a couple spots where it's shaded and is only where ink is
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. Yes please send a picture as follows;
1. Click the paperclip icon
2. Click the Browse icon
3. Click the Browse button
4. Select your file and click Open
5. Click OK
6. Click Insert
7. Click Save Changes on this page
Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You can see it next to the M and it's only in that spot and next to it
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. This is dermatitis secondary to tattooing. Don't worry I will address your question in two aspects; what you can do yourself and what your doctor can do for you. As far as what you can do yourself is concerned in such situations application of over the counter available 1% hydrocortisone cream twice daily and taking tablet claritin once daily will solve the problem. Do this for one week. If symptoms persist, see your doctor but hopefully will not be required. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards