How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dermdoc19 Your Own Question
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 4069
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dermdoc19 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Saturday i have sex with a girl and use a condom, the condom

Customer Question

saturday i have sex with a girl and use a condom, the condom dint break or fail but now i have what i think is folliculitis i remove the hair with tweezers and make little pressure and some white stuff come out like a normal pimple and some liquid like water but the area look a little red and Im feeling a bit of nausea and dizzinesss should i be concerned about this
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 2 years ago.


Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i don't have fever or pain while urinate
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for the images provided. This is definitely folliculitis and definitely needs treatment in terms a topical antibiotic application.

What have you been applying on this till date?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
bacitracin zin
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 2 years ago.

Can you take an oral antibiotic from your physician to help it heal faster .

Taking any anti acidity medication along would help for the nausea.

Do you have an antibiotic with you?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm usually suffer from folliculitis so is nothing new to me so normally i just try to keep the area clean and let it alone but since I started feel dizziness an nausea i got concerned about been something else, so this is not STD related ??? I dont have any antibiotics right should I visit my family doctor or can i Keep using the cream??? any suggestion to avoid recurrence
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 2 years ago.

The dizziness or the nausea is not related to the folliculitis . This is definitely Not STD related.

Do you shave the area?