How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dr abid Your Own Question
dr abid
dr abid, Doctor (other than dermatologist)
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 5985
Experience:  I have completed my training in Internal Medicine with sufficent experience to handle variety of patients having skin problem
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dr abid is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a rash under my armpits, on my testicles and on pubic

Customer Question

I have a rash under my armpits, on my testicles and on pubic region. I noticed it after I got out of the pool last Saturday? Is it heat rash? I also, have some bumps on the base of my palm and wrist
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  dr abid replied 2 years ago.
Hi there ...Bumps along with rash is highly unlikely the heat rash possibility of viral infection should be ruled out , it would be ideal for you to have examination of rash so that you may get treatment timely .Regards ***** ***** will be appreciated .Thanks .