Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Here is and update do u think this is molluscum I've been…

Customer Question
Here is and update do...
Here is and update do u think this is molluscum I've been using acv and zymaderm scabbing up I think it irritated the one scabbed up dryed skin up but here some photos
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
Here is a picture before I used zymaderm and acv
6/26/2015
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

How did they all become so scabbed?

Acv and zymaderm I left a tissue tapped with acv for a like 10/hours two days in a row and put zymaderm on in morning and night there actually almost gone on the shaft
The two original are gone and the other scabs never were bumps I think maybe the acv irritated skin and dryed it out but seems to have worked in a couple days

Zymaderm is a treatment used for Molluscum contagiosum . Hence they may be reducing in size which is definitely apparent. Yes , i agree that the Zymaderm has dryed them out.

dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist