Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Is there a treatment to remove spots from my penis glans…

Customer Question
hi is there a treatment...
hi is there a treatment to remove brown spots from my penis glans
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dermatology
6/25/2015
Dermatologist: DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath replied 2 years ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath
Hello
It depends on what the brown spots are
Please attach a photo
i have been told by some doctors that is the side effect of circumcision called hyperpigmentation there us no disconfort
Only a prescription cream.
This would have to be compiled by a dermatologist.
It would have hydroquinone and other ingredients most likely, but that has to be based on exam.
please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
i hope you got the photo
please let me know if there is something I could do about it because it is affecting me emotionally very deep
It probably can be lightened.
A dermatologist needs to examine this with a dermatascope to make sure it is OK.
The same doctor can treat you.
thank you
anytime
DrRussMd
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath