Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

About 5 days ago, I noticed several small pink (to slightly…

Customer Question
About 5 days ago, I...
About 5 days ago, I noticed several small pink (to slightly red) patches of skin at the base of my penis. They are not raised, and have a slightly shiny appearance. There is no itching, and appears to be no discharge. They range in size from 2-5mm in diameter, and are clustered at the base of the shaft, with 10-12 in total. There also seem to be some faint pink spots in my pubic region as well. Unlike the spots on my shaft, they appear to all have hairs growing out of them.
I am a sexually active 26 year old. In the last 3 months, I have had protected sex with one partner (1-2 times a day for the last 3 weeks). In the last 12 months, I have had sex with several partners, with a few instances of unprotected sex.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dermatology
6/25/2015
Dermatologist: DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath replied 3 years ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath
Hello
Please attach a picture