Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I've been to see a dr about a spot on my penis. All they can…

Customer Question
I've been to see a...
I've been to see a dr about a spot on my penis. All they can tell me is that it's bacterial or fungal. All lab results say no stds. But meds are do not seem to be helping. Does anyone know what it is and what will clear it up?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dermatology
Meds prescribed are mupirocin oin 2%, ketoconazole cream 2%
6/25/2015
Dermatologist: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 3 years ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
do you have any more pics?
Here's a few more

This is very concerning. This could be bowen's disease. A skin cancer located on the penis. You need it biopsied.

It had never had any scaling. 6 days ago the spot felt raw and with in 12 hours the skin had peeled off. And has shrunk some but the skin is open and seems like it has aloe on it.

I'm telling you that you need a biopsy. If STD screen is negative and this is not healing. you absolutely need a biopsy