Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Due to personal probelms, I was taking a shower once every…

Customer Question
Due to personal probelms, I...
Due to personal probelms, I was taking a shower once every 10 days. I had dandruff on my hair. However, since yesterday, I noticed two small cuts on my scalp. Is this a cause for concern? I just showered right now using Maximum Strength Head And Shoulders
shampoo which contains Selenium Sulfide, which the bottle says fights against dandruff and sebhemorraic dermatitis. Will this help? What should I do now? Thank you.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dermatology
6/21/2015
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 3 years ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic