Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I went to Vegas for a few days came back and I was very

Customer Question
itchy on the back of...
I went to Vegas for a few days came back and I was very itchy on the back of my upper legs. At first nothing and then it looked like razor burn which I knew it wasn't as I not shave there. Then little skin colored bumps appeared. I went to er and one told me I had scabies I used the cream. It started to spread went back and 2 doctors told me that it wasn't scabies. It's now on my back and legs as well. What could this be? My doctor put me on antibiotics the ones on the back of my legs started to dry but I see new ones appearing as I am scartching. What could this be
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dermatology
6/19/2015
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 3 years ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Do you need any help on this?
I was awaiting your reply.
Regards
Dr Pravin
I would be happy to help