How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMd Your Own Question
DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 65020
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
DrRussMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have. Big bald spot. Top of my Head and bump and it hurts.

Customer Question

I have. Big bald spot. Top of my Head and bump and it hurts. I have. deiabet
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 years ago.
What is your question?
What is your TSH value...this is part of the thyroid studies?
I would have that checked first.
If you are hypothyroid, this can cause it.
So can other hormonal problems, and all panels should be checked.
The scalp needs to be examined to make sure the skin is not diseased.
Show this to your doctor.
I would be glad to look at a picture.
please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.